Wednesday 26 June 2013

A Big Hello to Everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is Olivia!
Jon is saying a sad goodbye to LHM and going off to start a new chapter of his life, teaching!
I will be taking over the position of Youth Project Development officer for the next six months. There will be lots more information about me coming out in the July youth newsletter.
I have lots and lots of ideas of how we can work together to build the youth services and am very eager to start.
I really want to hear from you if you have any ideas (big or small) of things the Charity could be doing for you guys so please contact me either via the Facebook page or email me at olivia@lhm.org.uk
Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share what you thought about this article, including any experience that you had...