Sunday 17 February 2013

"I wanted to eat the whole plate!"


Today's story comes from Colbie-Kate, a young member of LHM, who has been working hard to funraise for LHM.

Hello, my name is Colbie-Kate and I am 10 and I have Congenital Heart Disease. Throughout February my school will be fundraising for Little Hearts Matter and I thought I would share with you what we will be doing.

On the 15th February we had a cookie bake; we will also be doing it on the 22nd February. Everyone really enjoys when we sell them. I really enjoy fundraising for Little Hearts Matter. I went around 5 classes and asked if anyone had anything they would like to comment. Here is some of the stuff they said...


"It was lovely"



"I wanted to eat the whole plate!" (of biscuits)



"Really nice!"


Thank you for reading and when I find out how much we raised I will try my hardest to tell you what the total of money raised is.

Thank you,
Colbie-Kate

2 comments:

  1. Well done Colbie-Kate,what a lovely thing to do. Good luck on 22nd too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds brilliant and lots of fun. Well done Colbie-Kate! Can't wait to hear how much you have raised.

    ReplyDelete

Please share what you thought about this article, including any experience that you had...